are u a car freak??????colour changin nissan coupe

1 stop place for all car lovers

tryin to make it upto the mark.... will soon hav all latst

Nissan to Offer Color-Changing Coupe

You enter a car showroom and find yourself engulfed with gamut of cars. Feels crazy! Which one to pick? Nissan 350Z, Okeah! Which color? You like glistening black but your dear wife wants to go with haute Red. But a mutual decision calls for RED, for your lady's love. But worse is within days of your purchase a new color hits the road and you are full of regret and remorse about your quick decision.

This happens with everyone and even has happened with me as well. In those pitiful times, I use to wonder if there could be some magic through which we can change the color. Howzaatttt? And now my weird thought seems to be turning into reality as Nissan is engaged in developing color-changing auto paint. Suiting the nature of your mood, your coupe will dress accordingly.

Reply to
sanjana