Best Rated threads in Nissan Autosshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bose Err2
My Bose system displays "Err2." If I try and eject the CD, it will display "Wait" and nothing happens no matter how long I wait. What is causing this? Is the CD stuck? It was like that when I picked...
5
5

Adjust valves? 1.8L 2001 Sentra
I have a 2001 Sentra 1.8 with 50,000 miles. Do the valves ever need adjusting? I have heard the following: Owners Manual: 'Adjust the valves if they make too much noise.' Dealer Mechanic: 'Don't worry...
4
4

2000 Sentra Starting Problem
I have a 2000 Sentra SE / Manual Trans. Sometimes it will not start (the engine just turns over but never fires). After this happens, I can turn the ignition switch off and wait about 30 seconds....
1
1

TDC marks to replace Cambelt - 92 Nissan Primera Diesel
92 Nissan Primera LXD, 2 litre diesel. I'm in the process of replacing a cambelt on my Dads Primera Diesel after a break. (Valves etc have been replaced which were damaged) Were can I find the timing...

2002 Nissan Pathfinder-SE 6 cd changer (BOSE) & Upgrade to XM ?
Hey all, 2 questions 1) anyone have an '02 pathfinder with the premium bose 6 cd changer package .. which has problems with cd's not playing, or constantly skipping? 2) Is it possible to upgrade the...
5
5

New procedure for changing timing chain on GA16DE engine?
Nissan has issued a Technical Service Bulletin that no longer recommends removNTB98107 "A revised service procedure for the engine front cover/timing chain has been adopted for the GA16DE. It is no...

Nissan Vanette radiator problem
Hello I have a Nissan C22 vanette with diesel engine LD20 from 94. The car is over-heating when it is driven over 60 mph (90 kmh) but everything is ok below or when the car is idling. After checking,...

Nissan 240SX does not start - Is it the starter ?
This morning, my 93' Nissan 240SX does not want to start. This is the 1st time this is happening. I had one other owner give me a Jump Start, thinking it may be a dead battery - but did not help, Any...
5
5

'96 Sentra Trunk leak
I have a leak in the trunk of my sentra. I can't seem to find a place where the water could come in except for the point where the rubber stripping comes together at the ends . There is a small gap...
5
5

Car hesitating around 2000 RPM's
I have a Nissan Stanza 1992, Auto, fuel injected. When I am driving down the road and try to maintain speed, the RPM around 1800 - 2000, the car starts to hesitate. It feels like "bunny hopping" but...
9
9

1997 D-21 2WD Nissan truck -- where to grease?
How many grease points are there on a 2WD D-21 pickup? I've found only four, at the upper and lower ball joints on the steering knuckles, and I see no places to install Zerks on the other joints (tie...

Primera reverse camera
Does anybody know how I can switch reverse cam without putting R-gear on. I mean, wouldn't it be cool to drive forward and take a look back with cam.
2
2

87 pathfinder stalls in heat
My 1987 4-cylinder pathfinder runs rough and sometimes stalls while at an idle here in the hot Arizona desert (100 degree day). At night when it's much cooler, it runs very smoothly. Any ideas as to...
1
1

Nisstech - Quest Transmission stuck in limp mode update
Hi my friend, yes, indeed i checked as per your suggestion and everything is normal with respect to the column shifter and linkage. I did discover that the voltage in the "engine revolution speed...

Transmission stuck in limp mode - help!
Okie.... after checking the oil in my tranny (its clean) and just doin some research, I have come to the conclusion that there is some sort of electrical problem with the system. The car is stuck in...
1
1

FS:1998 Nissan Pathfinder XE
Nova Scotia,Canada 1998 Nissan Pathfinder XE 6 cyl. Automatic 4x4 Air Conditioning Cruise Control Power Windows.Locks & Mirrors Remote Start,Keyless Entry Dual Airbags 6 Speaker AM/FM Cassette & CD...

How much oil- 93 Pathfinder VG30E
Dont laugh.... How do VG30E owners determine how much oil to put in when changing oil and filter? I ask b/c the manual would say 3 5/8qt. Not wanting to measure 5/8 of a quart, I use 3 and half...
5
5

Q45 won't start (cranks easily) how to diagnose?
Can you help me diagnose this Sunday my 1990 Q45 not starting? Two days ago, the car would not start. It cranks wonderfully - but the car won't start. I've been staring at the engine for two days. I...
18
18

Nissan Primera won't start - suggestions please ?
Hello, I have a 1997 5-speed manual (shift) transmission Nissan Primers (UK). It won't start (even with the use of a mains powered boost starter). Symptoms:- Dashboard lights will come on but the...
9
9

Need help removing lower timing chain cover
I've been working on changing out my timing chain and so far everything has gone fine. However, now I'm having rough time getting the lower timing cover loose so I can remove it. The crankshaft pulley...
11
11