Buzzing in my Frontier

Just picked up a Super Charged Frontier Crew Cab long bed. Really nce truck. There seems to be a thin plate or shield that is vibrating at certain resonate frequencies such that it sounds like a loud buzzing. It comes and goes as I reach certain speeds and engine loads. I may eventually take it in to be looked at but if it's something simple that someone here has experienced it would save the hassel of dropping it off at the shop for a day.

Also, the right rear speaker rattles just a bit when listening to voice although I do not notice it with music. Is this something common?

The third noise is the driver's side wiper arm that squeaks as if some rubber is slipping or rubbing.

Are any of these sounds familiar to anyone here?

Other than these annoyances, I have really been enjoying this truck. I got my wife am Xterra two days afterwards so we're almost a Nissan family now. I've still got my 440 Six Pack Charger in the garage that I drive regularly so I've got a little Mopar left in me. :)

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Woodell

buzzing sounds like a heat shield somewhere on the exhaust

speaker sounds like it's fried my tweeter on the right side is fried-not too bad playing tunes, but talk radio is BZbzBNMzb gotta replace it

no idea with the wipers

Reply to
jeff

So did you get her a supercharged Xterra too?

I could not find an SVE when I was buying mine so I stuck to an optioned XE.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

Nope. Just an XE for the wife. She's completely happy with it.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Woodell