Clutch groan in '99 Maxima SE 5SPD

Need some advice on clutch groan. When I am stuck in stop and go traffic in my '99 Maxima SE 5Speed the clutch will make a groaning noise after several repeated start and stop cycles. It's been doing this for at least three years now and doesn't seem to be causing any problems. Any idea what causes this noise? Thanks in Advance

Reply to
TY