NGK oem vs NGK V-Power oem

Ok anyone tried the new? NGK V-Power-oem spark plugs. Normally i use the NGK oems.

Thought about trying new ngk v-power in my 95 pickup 4cyl. lmk j

Reply to
wl clearence sale

When was it posted and by whom? I see 3 people in the from list, also, do you know the full subject name for it? Itd be great if it was shared on Limewire or as a torrent on the Bit torrent sites as well.

Reply to
Shawn

sorry that went to the wrong post

Reply to
Shawn

On 12/19/2004 11:19 AM US(ET), wl clearence sale took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I just bought and installed the NGK V-Power plugs (Stock#4435, ZFR5E-11) in my 97 2.4 PU yesterday. The NGK site's parts finder only shows two plugs for my truck. The one above and the G-Power Platinum (Stock#7096, ZFR5EGP) All I can tell you at this time, is that the engine started up and there were no problems. I haven't taken the truck for a ride yet. Maybe later.

Reply to
willshak

On 12/23/2004 8:41 AM US(ET), willshak took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I drove 15 miles this afternoon and I couldn't tell whether or not the plugs made the truck ran better, but it was lightly raining out and you know, engines seem to run better in the rain.

Reply to
willshak

Reply to
savetexasnomoremexicans