help with speakers needed

I have a 91 240sx. i have a 4 by 15 watt koss cd player. what type of speakers can i use? if i only buy 2 speakers, will the answer change? i have stock speakers presently and amp. They say to bypass amp. Not sure why

Reply to
Kitz_murdered_our_gallery

Who says you should bypass the amps? There is no good reason to bypass the amps unless they don't work anymore.

Take a look at crutchfield.com. You put in the car specs and they bring up everything (they have) that is compatible, then go to your local hi-fi place and listen to some of the compatible ones until you find a sound you like (the reviews on Crutchfield will not necessarily match your tastes).

We replaced the speakers (2 blaupunct and 2

Reply to
E. Meyer