nissan micra/march ignition cut

drove my car this morning came home went to startcar 10mins later then and tried to start it only to find turning to start would cut all power in car and to starter

found that after about 5 seconds in the on position it developed a clicking noise in a green fuse box i found in the drivers side kick panel just in front of door i removed fuse box from car but cannot remove screw from back of box to check wats inside

im guessing its some kind of relay switch

it seems to be continually triping of power so it must have shorted out somewhere

im thinking of trying to get it 2 a auto electrics shop but that may b difficult over the next few days (being easter)

please if anyone knows what this prob is and / or have delt with this prob b 4 can u plze let me know

Reply to
trqsteer