Pathfinder Tire Size

I have a 94 Pathfinder SE. The manual says for 15x7JJ Aliminum wheels the tire size should be 31x10.5R15's. Wal-Mart says P235/75R15's will work. The tires are Goodyear Wranglers. Will they work? Not sure what what effect it will have on the vehicle.

Reply to
cmkooima via CarKB.com

i have a 90 pathfinderSE-V6 4x4, also have the 15x7JJ wheels. I put the

31x10.5R15's on mine,it also had them on before i bought it. I went to a tire shop and they sayed that i should stay with the same size. I'm not sure if they will work, but it kinda depends on what kind of driving you do. i would ask some tire stores first. Wal-mart's not always the best place to buy tire's. I'm happy with the tires i buoght, they handle nice around corners, they give it the width it needs. Hope this helps a little bit, learn as we go.
Reply to
cyberfire21

Reply to
cmkooima via CarKB.com

P235/75R15s will fit a 15" wheel from 6 - 8 inches wide. I have Goodyear Wranglers AT/D on my 97 PU (Sam's Club). I wouldn't use the Wranglers I have on a Pathfinder, because they are a little noisy.

Reply to
willshak