steering wheel radio controls don't work

Any suggestions as to why they may not work. We just purchased a used 2001 Xterra and noticed after we got home that we can't get them to work.

Thanks!

Reply to
p rucker

Bring it back to the dealer, let them fix it, it should be covered under warranty, at least since you just bought it.

-BD

Reply to
BD

Did the owner before you put in an aftermarket stereo and forget to hook back up the "remote" controls for the factory stereo?

John

Reply to
John