Sunny 1.8l GTI 1989

I have a sunny 1.8l GTI 150 000 Km (1989). I hear some "clic clic" in the motor when is hot (normally hot). No problem in the winter but in the summer (I leave in the south on the France), I'm affraid to crash the motor. Someone had the same problem ? What is the solution ? Thanks for your answers.

Reply to
JEROME

Nobody had this problem ? Please help me "JEROME" a écrit dans le message de news:

3f92fcf2$0$251$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...
Reply to
JEROME

Hello Jerome,

even in night I here a click, click sometimes, but it doesn~t come from a moter, not even from a sunny one! You should be more precizely, ey? But anyway, it seams that your car gets hot in the summer as well, so does mine (1.6SLX) . I think of an overheating problem... Slow down than, keep an eye on the temperature and be prepared to halt and watch the cooling fluid hight at the overflow reservoir. Do the water tubes from and to the motor have a bit preasure? Have a look on how the oil looks like, creamy brown-white? How does the exhaust looks like?

br

JEROME wrote:

Reply to
corn