Tires for 2001 Maxima GXE

I have the factory tires (215/55-16) which I'd like to replace. I don't necessarily need high performance tires, but I would like a good brand, and a durable tire (More durable than those cheap Toyo's, at least). I would also prefer to spend less than $100 per tire. Anyone have any suggestions, preferrably tires that you've used?

thanks, Susheem

Reply to
Susheem