2000 Altima Problem...

Hey everyone,

I just bought a 2000 Altima about 3 weeks ago and within the last week or so I've been noticing that while I'm driving along at 100-110 kmh and slightly let off the gas the car will give 1 medium to big jerk like the transmission skips or something?? Is this just the overdrive or what?? Am I just being paranoid?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Reply to
williams8080

That's somewhat normal. TC disengaging

Reply to
AV

Thanks! I never even thought of that!

BTW - is there any way to turn that off?

AV wrote:

Reply to
williams8080