Xterra 2000 ABS light ?

My 2000 Xterra ABS light comes on sometimes after startup stays on till I turn off the engine. but next time I startup light does not come on. so its a on and off problem. Has anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Reply to
ffchris

john smith

probably has a poor connection at the left front wheel speed sensor.

Common problem, Nissan has a TSB on this problem.

And No ,Nissan will not pay for it , the truck is out of warranty and just because there is a TSB does not mean your warranty is extended to cover it.

Reply to
NissTech