Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New 350Z Supercharger released
Hi everyone, Here is some information on the new supercharger program. The auto trans units will be completed very soon. Cost is $3795 Please see the website for more complete details. There will be...
2
2

Pathfinder Manuals on CD - Opinions
Hello everyone, I see Pathfinder manuals on CD on e-bay and other sites. Does anyone have any experience with them? Feedback? Recommendations? Thank you, Tom
5
5

CONSULT II
Does anyone know where I could find a used CONSULT II device? Thanks in advance.
10
10

Re: Murano feed back
Check out this link. It has TONS of info on the Murano I'm sure you'll find interesting... http://pub175.ezboard.com/ftunfsfrm34
3
3

Re: How much ATF fluid will drain?
About 4 qts will come out and Dextron III is fine in my experience but Nissan says Nissan D-Matic only.
1
1

radio problem
I have a 98 sentra and just recently I have been getting a lot of static when I listen to the AM stations. The weird part is that if the car is idle I don't have any static. But once I accelerate, the...
4
4

Replacing shocks on 95 PF
Can this be done by a mechanically inclined person with standard tools? My ride is starting to suffer but I want to keep costs down. I also enjoy doing it myself. DS
4
4

CD/Clock/Radio Lights Out
Hi, I'm wondering if the following problem is 'fixable' without replacing the entire CD/Radio/Cassette/Clock: The vehicle is a 2000 Nissan Quest van. It has the manufacturer installed...
3
3

Re: Cheap places for Nissan 350z accessories?
buy them from Canada. your dollar is more and the parts are priced almost the same. believe me. I don't know a number off hand. try Nissan Canada in the 1800-555-1212 directory.
2
2

90 Pathfinder SE-V6 Auto Transmission Problem Help
Hi All, I just bought a 90 Nissan Pathfinder and its got a groaning noise coming from what apears to be the transmission, it seems to run and shift okay but the noise only happens when I put it in...
2
2

Re: Tires tires tires....
From Lab Tests, for light truck use, at least in US, Cooper tires were way up there, equal to Michelin. I've put over 100,000 US miles on a set of "rally spin balanced" Michelins and they still had...
12
12

Pathfinder won't start
Does anyone else have this problen? About 50% of the time my car won't start. I have replaced the inhibitor relay, starter motor and ignition switch. Same thing keeps happening. I start it buy using a...
1
1

Re: Sentra revs up when a/c is on
Obviously it has to do with the A/C compressor, but why it revvs up to 3k is beyond me. My Fronty only goes up ~300 rpm when the compressor kicks in...
1
1

lift kit for Xterra
Anyone know where I could go about finding specs. on getting/installing a lift kit for a 2002 xterra se?
1
1

Vane Air for 77 280Z...can I use something else?
My 77 280Z needs a new vane air meter. Where's the best place to get one? Also, if I'm to go junkyard crawling, are there any other cars I should be on the lookout for, which have compatible parts? Or...
1
1