Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nissan GPS: Compare with Street Atlas/Laptop
I have been using Street Atlas for many years, on my Laptop, with Earthmate GPS receiver when traveling around (car only) and like it quite a bit. Not perfect, but very serviceable. I'm considering a...
7
7

2003 Sentra GXE With 500 Miles; Problem Driving Past 52 or 53 MPH
Hello, About 5 weeks ago, I purchased a 2003 Sentra GXE. It works without any problems. I have driven it about 500 miles so far. Today is the first time that I drove it on the highway. The highway was...
9
9

Senta -- inside wiring bursting into flame -- advice?
While I was driving slowly along the road, the inside wiring in my driver's door, the one that connects to the window controls, started to smolder and almost immediately burst into flame. I had four...
7
7

Re: 95 Sentra... RIP (crash pics)
Yep, the shop says it's done.

Pathfinder Maintenance
All, Anyone know of a good place on the web to find suggested maint. for nissans? I have a 98 pathfinder and need to do 90,000 mile work - but want to know the shop is treating me right. Thanks! Chris
2
2

Re: 1996 Quest Transmission Problem
...and Autozone will test it for free and tell you what the code is and the text message. Find out and post here again. Bob
1
1

Anyone choose 2003 Altima over Honda Accord V6 & happy with choice?
i'm now on my 2nd Accord V6 EX-L, and ready to purchase again. The car has been so problem free, it's tempting to purchase again but its boring styling has me considering the Altima SL (fully loaded)....
5
5

Jerry in Canada?
Jerry, I lost your e-mail, please drop me a line. Thanks! Lanny

Re: Where to buy old lhd mini-buses in europe
http://members.tripod.com/~MyanmarStar/index-2.htmlhttp://members.tripod.com/~shouten/index-13.htmlhttp://members.tripod.co.jp/japancarexport/index-1.html...

Murano Add-ons
Interested in a Murano SL --- It comes with 2 side rails for roof rack but dealer says the cross bars are not available since the car is so new. Roof rack is useless with out the add-on accessories -...
1
1

Nissan in Japan
Greetings, I just returned from a business trip to Tokyo. The cars on the road were amazing. I was like a kid in the candy store. There were so many Nissans out there that I was not even aware of! I...
13
13

95 Altima A/C problem
I have a 1995 Altima and in Massachusetts where the weather had not allowed me to use the A/c until a few weeks ago..and my a/c is not puting out any cold air. I can hear my compressor kicking in. I...

2003 East Coast Xterra Championships Coverage
There's coverage of the event over on Xterra Firma with a gallery of images up now. The story is to follow... A big thanks to all the attendees, the hosts, congrats to all the winners, and let's make...

Timing on 95 Max SE
Hi I have a 95 maxima SE. I recently had the timing chains and water pump replaced. Since the replacement, there is a very noticeable drop in performance of the car. My previous post on the topic here...
2
2

Re: Clicking noise when turning 96 Sentra
Bad CV joint(s). Easy check, look at the outer CV boots, if they're cracked, it's gonna hurt your wallet unless you do it yourself. :-)