Re: brake fluid bleed sequence

Is it correct to say the brake fluid bleeding sequence is: first the wheel

> the farthest from the master cylinder, and the last wheel the closest? That > would put in sequence: > > 1- rear right > 2- rear left > 3- front right > 4- front left

No, the proper sequence is the one documented in the service manual for the car you're bleeding. For my Honda, it's:

1- rear right 2- front left 3- rear left 4- front right

My car is not equipped with ABS.

Reply to
Matthew Hunt

I can't say for sure as I don't have a manual for _your_ car, but the Nissan factory manual for mine specifies FL, FR, RL, RR for a car with ABS, battery disconnected (FWTW). They _do_ note another order for cars without ABS.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Reply to