Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

strange posts
am i the only one that has these "more girls" posts that lock up o.e. ?
3
3

Re: strange posts
am i the only one who has these "some girls" posts ?

standard sound system '03 G35 sedan?
What's the standard sound system equipment in a 2003 G35 sedan? I've read several reviews and all of them say that they're testing the car with an optional Bose in-dash 6-CD changer. But I have not...
5
5

93 Nissan pickup front brake problems
I'm having problems with what appears to be the front brakes not properly releasing. A few months back I replaced the left caliper and shortly after the right (they were heating to the point of brake...
6
6

07 Frontier Satellite antenna install question
What is the best location and wiring route for a satellite radio antenna in my '07 Crew Cab Frontier? Has anyone installed one of these? BTW, there is no apparent way to remove the cargo light...
3
3

Re: Hey folks, my Infiniti G20T can now hit 57mpg from 28mpg, I am celebrating!
could somebody post that "runs on water" web link. it would really compliment this one. "G" wrote:

Online Electrical Schematics for 280ZX? Fuel pump schematics?
My 82' 280ZX has been sitting for a few months and now refuses to start. I've quickly determined the fuel pump is not getting power, but am unable to to proceed much further without better schematics...
3
3

PIC: Nissan releasing Nissan Navara - Die Hard 4.0 Edition
To celebrate the launch of the new Bruce Willis film, Nissan is releasing a limited edition Navara called DIE HARD 4.0 on sale from 2 July. Appropriately 444 will be produced all individually...

Xterra belt or chain?
Hello All Anyone know if the 2007 Xterra 4.0 uses a timing belt or a chain? Thanks. Regards, Anthony Giorgianni For everyone's benefit, please reply to the group.
2
2

97 Maxima only goes into rerverse
My brother's 97 Maxima Wont go forward in any forward gear. Automatic of course. Reverse works fine. Any ideals.

mount to use while working on 200sx engine?
Wondering what type of engine mount people use while doing engine work (engine out of car), specifically a 200sx engine (gr16de). Thanks. Tom

Nissan Micra - Radio and Lights Problem
New radio fitted, now there is no rear lights and no full beam or dash light - i read somewhere else about similar problems after fitting new radios etc, any ideas.
1
1

240SX Intermittent Firing on all Four Cylinders
The engine in my '91 240SX is running very rough at all speeds, and it seems that the cause is intermittent firing on all four cylinders. Background: About 7 months ago, the engine started running...
3
3

97 Altima stalling
Have a fried with a 97 Altima. 118K miles. Starting to stall. Sometimes it will idle fine and sunddenly bog down. He was told that it is possibly the mass air sensor. I do not know the failure...
12
12

engine tapping/knocking
we have a nissan terrano diesel which has been converted to a trike we have had no problems until we travelled about 20 miles went round a roundabout and heard a tapping/ knocking noise. running...