Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dipstick woes
I have a 2003 Nissan Murano. This car has the damndest dipstick I've ever tried to read. It smears 99% of the time and is just about impossible to get a valid reading. I have found that the back side...
4
4

Re: Low Tire Pressure Warning
Nissan says in the car handbook that tire pressures should be set to 32 psi. 40 psi is a bit high and will give you a rough ride and not too good handling in wet weather. I have a brand new (bought in...

PCV system question
Hi all, I've got a 1999 Nissan Altima, and today while I had the breather tube from the valve cover to the intake hose off with the engine running, I noticed that while there is suction at the valve...
5
5

Low Tire Pressure Warning
I have a brand new (bought in January) 2007 Versa. When I got it the tire pressure on all 4 was set at 40 PSI. I have left it at that value since the dealer/factory set it. Last Friday I took a short...
2
2

Xterra MSRP vs. Invoice, Do Dealers Deal?
Hope the experts here can help me out. Never purchased a Nissan before and don't know what to expect in terms of MSRP vs. invoice. Looking at ordering out, is that even allowed from Nissan, an 2007...
1
1

96 Sentra: Question re: Having trouble using R 134a gauges on this car
I have a 96 Nissan Sentra GXE. I have had this car since its birth and never had need to work on the ac system. At the end of last summer, I noticed that it was blowing warm air and decided to...
2
2

1996 Quest Dash Board Lights
Half of our '96 Quest dash board lights are out. The two right side bulds behind the fuel and temperature gauges. I plan to take it in to the dealer for replacement. Does anyone know how much is...
4
4

2001 Infinity Body parts ?
Need a left rear door and trim panels for a 2001 Infinity QX4. Understand a Pathfinder is similar (exact?). DFW area preferred. Thnx Bill

Long delay for parts availability
Nissan says 3-4 weeks to get a driver's side lower control arm. The ball joint is fine, but the bushings are shot. WTF! I have a 2001 Sentra SE. Why should I ever buy another Nissan car? It is not...
7
7

Nissan Rogue
08_Nissan_Rogue&ReviewID3 http://www.nctd.com/sneakpreview.cfm?Vehicle

92 SE-R Hi Beam
Passenger side high beam will not work. Replaced the bilb and it still doesn't work. Tried bulb from the driver's side and it still doesn't work. In short, it's not the bulb. Tried disconnecting the...
9
9

Maximum payload
Can someone please explain how the maximum payload of a vehicle is decided. I am looking at purchasing a new xterra, which touts itself as being a tough heavy duty vehicle, capable of carrying five...
6
6

Versa Stiff Steering & Wandering
Has anyone experienced stiff steering and wandering with their Versa? My 2007 Versa’s steering seems to bind -- so that I have to continually correct for a lack of sufficient self- centering near...

AC Belt '04 Frontier 2.4L
Hi. Can someone tell me how to change the AC belt on an '04 Frontier 2.4L? The front two belts were simple enough but I do not see where to relieve the tension on the AC belt. I loosened the two top...
1
1

maybe
maybe is your Hub bearing,tires 2 hard or inner tierod
1
1