Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SE-RPower
I have a mean B13 and wouldnt get rid of it even if my....girls cat life depended on it
1
1

96 Maxima Water Pump
I am curious if anyone has replaced a 4th generation Maxima water pump before. I am thinking about doing it myself. I have done many things to my car myself but I am leery about this work. I have the...
3
3

96 Maxima O2 problem?
I have a 96 Max with over 285k miles. I have never really had many issues with it beyond the usual maintenance and wear and tear. However, for the last 3 years, almost all of my emission sensors have...
5
5

R34 for sale - UK
R34 for Sale UK click below. ’518

car cut out
Hi please can someone help. i have a nissan sunny 2.0 gti not pulsar its a non turbo, they are quite rare. It keeps cutting out, ive changed the distributor, distributor cap leads and plugs but it...
1
1

Nissan 2001 Altima Alarm
My car alarm goes off for no reason. The dealership can?t figure out the problem. Any ideas?
2
2

Nissan 1996 Quest, do I need a new battery or an alternator?
Hello Experts, Recently, I had to jump-start my 96 Quest minivan. Since my battery was still under warranty, I had AutoZone guys check it out. They say the battery was good, but alternator was putting...
3
3

X-Terra with 3.3 motor has oil leaking on manifold
X-Terra with 3.3 motor has oil leaking on manifold, is this a common problem for X-Terras with 85k miles and if so where is it leaking,,, (valve covers?) thanx-
1
1

XTerra Question
I have been lurking in this NG for some time, and am amazed of the few questions or problems with the of fact, it's rarely ever mentioned. Is it that good, or is there another NG that the XTerra...
3
3

map for nissan pathfinder MCA1
Hello Im looking for navigation CD nissan pathfinder or infiniti, California Nevada MCA1 Copy OK Thank you.

wheel alignment specification '95 mercury villager/nissan quest
Can some one provide mi with wheel alignment specifications for¢95 Mercury Villager/Nissan Quest? This car is in Europe and in repair stations they don¢t have specs in theirs computers to do proper...

Altima electrical harness and remote starter
Is new Altima ready to accept 3rd part remote starter hookup? Does Nissan provide some connectors for doing this? Or I would have to cut the wires and hookup the starter wires directly to the harness?...

Help with rumbling noise from 1992 SE-R
Recently bought a 1992 Sentra SE-R and wanted to ask if anyone has any ideal about a rumbling noise/vibration I am getting. The car has over 200K on it but I recently had the valve cover off and it is...
6
6

1986 Nissan Charging System
I have a 1996 Nissan 4x4 D21 Pickup and the charging system has suddenly quit working. It 'appears' that it has a separate voltage regulator from the alternator (and the alternator's a bear to get at...
1
1

patht upper/control arm recall?
My pathfinder, sway left and right on the highway, and after I looked it up online, it appears many pathfinder owner have similar problem, and it is determined that it was a faulty design with the...
4
4