Nissan Altima 1997

I have a nissan altima 1997. Often its RPM goes high to 3-4*1000 against the normal of 2.5-3*1000. can anyone tell me the problen and how to fix it. Thanks

Reply to
SKJ

I hope you get an answer here. I just wanted to let you know this newsgroup is pretty much dead. A few post every once in a while.

My wife has a 03 Altima and I have a 94 Explorer. When ever I have questions about my explorer...the explorer newsgroup helps a bunch but this group does not appear to be frequented by many helping people.

Good luck.

Sam >I have a nissan altima 1997. Often its RPM goes high to 3-4*1000

Reply to
Sam

thanks for letting us know...

Reply to