Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Reliable Online Stores...
Hi, I am looking for any reliable online store for ordering of Nissan Parts... please let me know if you have any favorites and must-avoids... I need to replace the ignition coils on my 2000 Max, how...
12
12

87 Maxima-Flashing OIL CAN
The water temp gauge has a 'oil can' symbol that is flashing mostly when engine idles but sometimes when driving. I think this 'flashing' is indicating very low or zero oil pressure. The engine runs...
8
8

Looking at new Maximas
My wife and I are becoming interested in the new model Maximas. I test drove a 2004 white SE on Sunday and fell in lust with this car. It was priced at $21,000 w/ 41k miles but looked like it was...
7
7

1995 nissan maxima struts issue
I just replaced the struts on this maxima, everything went fine according to thr instructions.but.....when I started to drive it the car bucks and shimmies badly, only under power. If I let off ont he...
1
1

Wierd Issues
Yesterday my brake and battery lights came on in my 2001 maxima. Then this morning, my wipers were not working at full strength. When pulling into the neighborhood, the entire dashboard when...
2
2

2000 Maxima O2 Sensor Replacement
OK, I've had Check Engine Light code P0153 a few times and once P0133. P0133 is front O2 bank 1, 153 is bank 2. If I clear the CEL it may not come back on for weeks - but it pings a lot especially...
1
1

problem with 2000 maxima
I changed transmisson oil cleaned out the pan and changed the filter. but the transmisson still skips. there were no metal particals in my oil when i drained so the trans is no broken. what would u...
2
2

01 Maxima Problems
Hello all, I tried to pass the Washington state emissions test and failed. After going to the dealer to get the check engine light to go away and be able to pass the test, I got soaked for $200 for a...
2
2

pathfinder a/c fan stopped
My A/C fan just stopped on my '01 Pathfinder. After it stopped I turned the unit off, drove for a while and got the fan to come back on for a brief while before stopping completely..in fact I got it...

03' Nissan Maxima eating oil
I noticed there was a posting in here before about an 03' Maxima 6spd eating oil - well I'm at 53K and mine is doing the same thing. I don't even think I'm barely getting over 1000 miles for a quart...
13
13

Wet Floor? 98
I live in Ottawa. This winter my driver's side rear floor carpet has been saturated. Anybody ever experienced this?
7
7

All 704 Area code - 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima owners. Ignition Coils.
THIS IS A NOTE TO ALL 704 AREA CODE CHARLOTTE, NC AND SURROUNDING AREA , 2000-2001 NISSAN MAXIMA OWNERS WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IGNITION COILS FAILURE. -CODE P1320 - P1211. I OWN A 2000 NISSAN...

2001radio wiring question
I have a question for someone who has the repair manual CD for a 2001 Maxima. My factory radio (non-Bose)recently died from my 2000 Maxima, and the dealer told me the radio was identical from a 2001....
1
1

1995 Maxima: Exhaust System Questions
I have a 1995 Maxima with approximately 140,000 miles and is in great overall condition. The only non-routine maintaince done on it was a new left & right front axel and a waterpump. My exhaust sytem...
3
3

replaced belts and crank shaft pulley and problems 95 maxima
I replaced my crank shaft pulley and belts on my 95 maxima now the whol car shakes in the lower RPM range, maby timeing problems, what coud lit be? It has to be rel;ated to this pulley instalation...
4
4