96 Maxima OEM Remote Programming

I just wanted to do one simple thing...make the horn beep when locking with the remote. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks

Reply to
jweb

'96 OEM system won't do it. It just flashes the parking lights when you lock it.

Reply to
E Meyer

has a writeup that shows you how to had a chirp/buzzer that sounds when you arm/disarm the alarm. (It's not the horn, but I'm assuming you just want some audible indication).

Cheers, Nirav

96 Max GLE, 126k
Reply to
njmodi