98 maxima interior

Police just found my stolen maxima, and it has it's interior stripped to bare metal. Anybody knows the range in which price for restoring interior resides?

Thanx, Roman

Reply to
Roman Bystritskiy

Ebay - maybe you will find some familiar pieces :o) Or the for sale at maxima.org.

If you're in Russia, as it appears, it may be hard to get OEM replacement parts, I don't know.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Sorry, it's my email address that is in russia, i am myself in sheepshead bay, brooklyn, NY.

Ebay was a bit confusing cause prices say for airbags range from $750 per piece to $150 per piece... so i thought may be somebody here would have some experience

Reply to
Roman Bystritskiy

Reply to
ronm