Brakes and Rotors for 99 Max

I need to replace the front brake pads and rotors on my 99 MAX SE(53k miles). Apparently the rotors have "hot spots" in them and can't be turned. Does anyone have any suggestions on what will be the best brake-rotor combination?

Reply to
C. Moore

-- Address is NOT monitored due to SPAM volume from newsgroups. DO NOT REPLY to post directly.

Reply to
Don't Reply to this address

Did you ride the brakes or do a lot of city driving? I did plenty of parking lot and high speed autocross, so I usually have to replace front pads on my 95 about every 30K miles. But the rotors lasted 90K miles (without ever being turned) before I replaced them to be on the safe side when they started to develop tiny surface cracks. I always use Nissan pads and rotors.

On the other hand, I had to turn the rotors anually on a T-bird I had before that, because they would warp at sustained speeds (apparently pads would skip on the rotors making them uneven).

Reply to
David Efflandt