Head Light

i have a 2000 maxima iam having trouble removing the headlight from the car i unscrewed all screws holding the headlight in but wont budge..if anyone can tell me what iam doing wrong or that can give me a diagram on how to remove it....thanks

Reply to
daz805

...can give me a diagram on how to remove it....thanks That howTo can be found via 'top left Favorite Links' - see clic below...

Reply to
Wiikinki

The headlight itself or the lamp that mounts in the headlight?

Bobby

Reply to
NoNoBadDog!