lamp problem

I have a 2000 Maxima and in the last month it has burned out two LR stop and tail lamps. Any suggestions as to the problem

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Could be a bad alternator or you could just be spending a lot of time in traffic with your foot on the brake.

Reply to
Jim

The lamps may not actually be burning out... I've a problem on my 2k1 where the LR bulb comes loose in it's socket. I've had to remove and reseat the bulb so many times, I've left the plastic trunk trim retaining fasteners off. Makes it easier to reseat it, thereby avoiding an equipment citation if a cop pulls me over.

BuddyWh

Reply to
BuddyWh

BuddyWh