Maxima 2000 trunk lining

This seems like the silliest of questions, but here goes:

I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do to take off the trunk lining. I want to take this off to get at the bulbs on my right rear lights. There are these little plastic things - round, with a plastic cross on the face, and a philips style screw fitting in the center. However, when they turn counterclockwise, they don't seem to loosen up. Are these meant to be pryed off, and not loosened?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Sean LeBlanc
1/4 turn to the left will release them.

once they have been released just pop them out of the hole with a door panel tool or a pair of needle nose pliers

Reply to
NissTech