OEM Anti Theft Please Help

Does anyone know how to disable the factory car alarm on a 1992 Maxima. I bought this car used, didn't even know it had an alarm until it started working 4 days ago. I cannot start or move my car!! please help!!

Reply to
Brandy Gutierrez

sorry...please reply to this group...thanks..

Reply to
Brandy Gutierrez

To stop the alarm from going off, put the key in the door and turn it or input your code in the door.

If you are talking about blowing it off all together, you may have trouble. It cuts the fuel on the rails if I am not mistaken. Had two third gen Maxs and never had a problem w/alarm stopping the car from starting.

Good Luck!

-Jay.

Reply to
Jay