slightly OT: good sites to find a maxima on-line

just wondering if anyone knows a good site to buy cars on-line. carsdirect.com won't show you any info unless you give all information, I then did that and still didn't get much more info. Autobytel is the same story. Cars.com is ok, but the process isn't easy as far as transmission is concerned. is there an easy car search engine that lets you seperate by transmission? (cars. com makes you type it in, so it could be manual 5 speed 5spd, 6 speed 6spd (for

2002 models). ya get my drift. well, thanks

-Slick Nick

Reply to
habibe99

carsdirect.com