Speedometer not working

I have a '91 Maxima 5-speed and the speedo quit. I've been told there is a "speed sensor" that is probably the cause. Could someone pls tell me the location? Thanks much, Ken

Reply to
Ken

hey ken I have replace mine also, its close to the firewall ,on top of the transmission can be seen better from the driver side. I havent removed mine yet. When the tranny was out I saw a screw holding a little plate (keeper) on it. Here is a link to the part (the picture is horizontal) could not find a photo of it in place.

fastleggs

search this news group, I gave a good description on how to find it a while back

Reply to
NissTech

Thank you guys very much. Especially for the quick response.

Reply to
Ken