Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Maxima brake rotor replacement
2002 Nissan Maxima SE, Automatic. Tires are 225/50 R17 Need to replace my rotors and pads. looking for information on best ones to use and best place to get them. thanks.

PICS: New face for the 2012 Nissan Maxima
From Nissan Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing for 2012 Maxima Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today announced U.S. pricing for the 2012 Nissan Maxima, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide....

1992 maxima side mirror interchangeability
would a passenger side mirror from say, a 1996 or 1994 fit on a 1992?
2
2

1992 passenger side mirror broke off- which years will fit for a replacement?
Not worried about wiring connectors- I can modify those if needed. Just want a same looking replacement using the same mounting. Will mirrors from say, a 1996 model year work? Terry

GPS Mounting
Does anyone have the Proclip USA mounted to hold their GPS in a 7th Gen Maxima? If you do is it too low? The pictures on the website showing where it would go give me doubts. thanks in advance m

Need 1997 Maxima Hood Struts
All I can seem to find are the ones that have have clips (such as Stabilus SG325009 found at Pep Boys and Kragen) that snap on to studded ball joints that are fastened to the hood and inner fenders. I...

Idle Aire Motor Buzz at Shut Off 2000 Maxima
Recently I have been hearing a buzz coming from under the hood when turning off my 2000 Maxima. Lasts about 2 seconds. Mechanic said it was the idle air motor resetting itself for the next ignition....
2
2

2000 Maxima windows getting very slow
Any suggestions on how to speed up my power windows? They are very slow these days, right passenger one is down to a crawl. Thanks
4
4

Tail light bulb replacement
Can anyone tell me how to access the tail light bulb/socket on a 2007 Maxima? I can't figure out how to get the trunk panels out, and I don't even know it the light bulb sockets would be accessible...

gen 4 '95 nissan maxima running too lean on fuel
My Maxima is a '95 model, Automatic it has 211,000 miles, It has been slow to start when cold for some time, cranks fast just don't like to start. Once it starts it runs perfect till it warms up,...

Nissan Maxima QX auto transmission
I have a 2002 Nissan Maxima QX SE Plus 3.0 Auto (A33 Series - and please note this is a UK car, not american, in case it makes a difference) that is currently experiencing cooling problems. The garage...
4
4

1996-1999 Maxima & 2000-2002 Maxima Interchangeability
I wanted to know if the 4th and 5th Gen Maxima's (i30's) interiors and under the hood are interchangeable. I've got a 1998 Infiniti i30 and wanna take parts from a 2000+ Infiniti i30 but just wanna...

200 Maxima- lights out after replacing a bulb
I replaced the front side marker light bulb and accidently shorted it out. Now, when I turn on the headlights none of the marker lights, rear lights or dashboard lights work. I can't seem to find the...

2000 Maxima "SET" light blinking
After driving on hwy with Cruise ON, got off on secondary roads, after a few stop lights, the "SET" light started blinking. when this happens, you can't use Cruise. If I turn off engine and restart,...

Installing unheated passenger side mirror on 2000 Maxima GLE
Can anyone point me to instructions for installing this mirror? TIA, David