205 Digital Odometer Not Displaying

I`ve read this group about the potential problem but all I come accross is that it is a bulb fault. Surely it is not. The lights working fine. Is it a fuse? The digital display is completly dead. Any help please TIA. It`s an X reg 206.

Reply to
eevoob

There is an illumination bulb just for the mileage display. Remove the cluster and check. Grab hold of and pull hard forward and up the cluster surround, then there is on T20 torx screw holding the cluster in. Remove cluster but still leave wiring connections in place. Remove and replace bulb. Less than 5 mins from start to finish.

Reply to
Paul

Reply to
eevoob