205 seat covers

Hi there,

I'm considering changing the driver's seat cover of my 205 Junior, 'cause the cover is slightly cracked, and I was wondering if you, guys, know of a reputable on line place to buy one. I'm downloading the catalogue of Andyspares (gsfcars.com), 28.8 rules, long !, 'cause I don't want to have my wallet being pressed by a Pug dealer - if the part is still available at Pug's, which I'm not sure about.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Hi,

No such part in the GSF Spare Parts catalogue. Well...

Yesterday I asked for the price at my local Pug dealer, the part is available, but it costs EUR 327 (I don't know for pounds, should be something like £230). The other thing I don't know (when I knew the price I didn't want to ask) is, the price given was with or without VAT. Anyway, it doesn't change my point of view : too expensive !

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Hi GT have you checked your nearest auto trimmers chances are they could either repair your cover or make one to fit worthwhile getting a quote anyway

Reply to
Mindwipe

Hi Jeff,

I was considering it, I'll wait having some vacations. Problem is, I couldn't let them my car I'm affraid : nearest place to try is 25 miles away from home.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T