306 sidelight & numberplate lamps dim when indicating :-(

Hi all, I have a 1995 Peugeot 306 with an electrical problem. The nearside rear cluster sidelight dims when the indicator flashes. The numberplate lamps also dim at the same time. The offside cluster is unaffected and works fine. I've examined the wiring to the numberplate, and taken both clusters apart to check for any breaks/bad connections etc but everything appears okay. I know it's probably a bad earth somewhere, but I'm not sure where to start. Anyone else had similar problems, and what the solution was? Thanks in advance, Steve.

Reply to
Steve