peugeot 406 keypad

my peugeot 406 had a keypad,just went to it one day this week and the keypad is just stuck on red light,i know my pin code but cant get the red light off,AA Breakdown tried a couple of things but no joy,any one know of any suggestions or what it may be thanks

Reply to
Mr Pope

Disconnect battery for a while and see if it works than..

Aat

"Mr Pope" schreef in bericht news:1 snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Reply to
Aat

If it is beeping as well then it might of had the wrong number put in it. Leave the ignition on for 30 minutues after this it resets itself.

Regards G

Reply to
G Cadman

keypad doesnt bleep anymore and there is a clicking noise coming from drivers side in engine compartment help thanks

Reply to
Mr Pope

See my reply to "206 Starting Prob". Sounds the same as yours.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

sorted. wires broken at the back of the keypad,i would recommend anyone else to check these first,then when you get car started unplug the keypad and you never need to use it again

Reply to
Mr Pope