Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

607 Head light bulb changing
Can someone tell me how to replace the driverside front headlight bulb in Peugeot 607 2.2 HDI DIESEL 2003? Thanks!!!
1
1

Peugeot 206 Interior Light
Hi Can anyone tell me how to remove the plastic cover around the interior light in the 2001 Peugeot 206 to get access to the bulb or aerial fittings? My aerial has come loose and I am looking to...

306 speedometer cuts out
My W reg 306 HDi's speedometer cuts out intermittantly. It drops straight to zero, the milometer stops clocking and the engine looses a very tiny bit of power. It doesn't usually last for more than a...
1
1

307 radio beeping
just bought a 2001 307 and the clarion RD3 radio is constantly beeping very loudly. The radio works alright but is useless with the beeping noise. I have read the forum and it seems that the radio is...
3
3

406 HDI Headlight Condensation
Hi Guys, Apologies if this is a bit basic. I have got condensation in the nearside headlight. Is it worth going to the trouble of trying to repair it or should I bite the bullet and buy a new unit ?...
2
2

406 radio problem
Hi all I have just purchased a 406 lx hdi 90 ac&sn All working fine bar the radio. Turn the volume up as high as it will go and you can hear it like its on volume 1. Same happens on sat nav voice . It...
9
9

407 HDI 136 - knocking engine.
Thanks for that Mark, much appreciated. The fault has not re-occurred yet and the annoying thing is that I took it to them with the fault on and they saw it !!!! Anyway, as for the Midlands I travel...
30
30

407 mirrors angling down when in reverse gear.
The handbook suggests that this is standard on all models, and to do it you simply move the left/right selector switch to the appropriate position when in reverse, move the mirror and then the car...
8
8

bypass peugeot 306 dim dip resistor
Hi is it possible to by pass dim dip resistor if so,how easy/hard is it to do ? thanks for any reply i have come to realize that driving in driving rain & dark isn't great fun. tried to order one from...
4
4

307 wiper noise
I replaced the wipers on my 307 at the beginning of the year with Halfords' own brand. Initially there were no problems but as time has gone on, they have begun to make a lot of noise. It's as though...
6
6

TU2J2 valve clearances
TU2JU (8v 1300cc) valve clearances anyone please? TIA, Nikolas
3
3

Removal of headlining 406 coupe... help
I need to remove the headlining in my 1999 406 3.0L D8 Coupe, I'm going to install a DAB/FM/AM antenna and this will replace the original FM/AM antenna, but I have an extra lead to route to the DAB...

peugeot 106 xn trouble starting any ideas please
hi, got a 106 which sometimes starts ok ,but sometimes not, no can happen even if you have just been out in it, turn it off and sometimes it just wont start . the engine is turning over and the...

Peugeot 306 indicators stay on all time, please help!!
my peugeot 306 M reg 1.8 sr sedan has just had battery put back on it. Like normal headlights flash when battery gets reconnected. After getting the headlights to stop (hold button on steering column)...
7
7

Peugeot 306 1.4 petrol tachometer malfunction
I own a 1996 Peugeot 306 XR 1.4l petrol. A new problem has occured recently - not sure what caused this as I haven't performed any work on the car - only driven it a bit. The tachometer (RPM meter,...
1
1

Peugeot 406 Owners Club
Just a quick message to let everyone know about the new 406 Owners Club thats just started. Its avaiable at and shouldhopefully be the main place to go for any 406 related questions. s its a...
1
1

106 - Gears make a noise
my car is an S?reg 106 zest-3 I?ve noticed when i change gear i can actually hear the gears coming together..... its like a CLUNK! each time i change gear (biting point) Is my Gearbox on it?s way out...
1
1

205D water in fuel light
I?ve never had the "water in fuel" light come on in my 205d, even when my old engine died dramatically with all the fluids everywhere. It?s an August 1991 205 1.8 Diesel Style. Am I missing the...
3
3

205 TD How Much Boost?
I have a 205 TD and have purchased one of these beauties: my own research I have found that the standard maximum boost pressure is0.7bar. Bearing in mind I have No charge cooling at all what do people...
4
4

Can I fit a 406 2000cc turbo engine in my Pug 205 ?
Can i fit a 406 2000cc petrol turbo engine + gear box to the 205 ? My Mechanic tells me it will fit and he can do it. He is pretty good at his work and not that I doubt im but just want to find out if...
19
19