Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

205 Tachometer installation
Hey! I'm trying to install a tachometer into my '98, 1360cc Peugeot 205. Model: 20AKD2 Engine Model: TU3FM I cannot find the wiring to connect the tach too. (There is no tach in the dashboard) I've...
1
1

306 door handle
i have just open my door from the drivers door inside and it clicked and the handle stuck out i pushed it back in and it seemed fine but when i open it now the handle feels very slack . it locks ok...
1
1

Pug 306 1.4 1998/S valve clearances
Can anyone confirm if the Pug 306 1.4 1998/S engine has valve clearances which can be adjusted, and what the syptoms of incorrect clearances would be? The engine does appear to idle a little lumpily...
2
2

206 1.9D tractor sound
My 1.9D (33K, going for 30K service next week) suddenly started sounding like a tractor on the motorway and I suspect some loss of power, especially at low revs. I checked the usual stuff, but didn't...

antipollution fault
i have a peugeot 406 auto 2.0L and on an 02 engine warning light came on recently and had the cat fixed know car has the same light come on but keeps beeping and saying antipollution fault the car...
2
2

Peugeot 206 cd player problem
I?ve recently replaced the radio/tape player with a PU-2294A clarion cd player which is the normal standard in peogeot 206?s these days. It won?t hold its memory so it won?t hold radio presets or cd...
1
1

306 Relay clicking on/off...?
Hi there, In the last 3/4 days, I have noticed a clicking noise, identical to the sound of the indicators. It sounds like a relay turning on and off. It does so on and off for no particular reason,...
8
8

605 immobilizer problem
My Peugeot 605 has an intermittant problem of not starting after 5-10 minutes running after it has been turned off.If it is left for 1-2 hours it seems to reset it's self and away it goes again.Once...

Peugeot 106 Lights
I wonder if anyone has any ideas about a problem I'm having with a Peugeot 106. Some of the lights on the car have started to malfunction. 1. Part of the dashboard does not light up, but the...
3
3

Turbo Roar? phase2 306 Dturbo.
When accelerating and the engine is doing around 2500 rpm i seem to get a sudden increase in engine noise or if you like induction roar but only when the engine is under load as soon as i ease off the...
8
8

406 clarion radio pu1633a
I have recently bought a second hand stereo for my 406 HDi reg. 2000. The guy told me it would need to be reprogrammed to my car as it doesn't have a code system. I tried to fit it anyway just to see...

406 HDi 2001 Front Brake Pads Wear Warning Light
Advice required. Recently had a full service done at an independent garage. They said the brakes needed renewing all round. Had new discs and pads at front and rear pads replaced. Ever since the...
4
4

206cc boot unlock with plip, mux 2003 model, anyone done it?
: The 206cc plip will only lock, not unlock the boot. In order to unlock the : boot, you need to use the key every time :( I'm trying to mod this on my : 2003 mux model, I wondered if anyone else had...
2
2

307 oil level indicator
I have just had the oil level sensor replaced for the third time on my 51 reg. 307 Rapier. The dealer claims that it's a totally new design with a new part number and ought to finally cure the problem...
4
4

306 1.9 diesel injector pipes keep breaking
The injector pipes in my 306 keep breaking, usually no.1. sometimes at the injector end and sometimes at the pump end. I have changed the injectors and wrapped PTFE tape round the threads to try and...
5
5

How to improve sound in my 307 SW ?
Hello, I hope you can help me about this one. I am from Europe, own 307 HDI 2.0 SW, factory fitted with CD player and 6 speakers. Car is great, no problems at all. BUT ... sound is really terrible,...
2
2

405 paint codes
Could someone tell me what year did peugeot stop printing the paint code on the 405. I have a 1994 405 and i can't find the paint code. thanks
4
4

406 Trip Computer
I've got a pre multiplex 406 that I'm trying to upgrade with a trip computer. What I've done so far is: 1.Fitted the trip computer display, which I plugged into the connector behind the radio....
8
8

beeping
I have just bought a new 307 Envy. Sometimes, when I turn on the ignition, I hear 3 beeps. Can anyone tell me whay they signify? Thanks.
9
9

Magneti Marelli / RT3 navtech software
I'm looking for the MM/RT3/Navtech-software of Great-Britain. If you got one of these, or you do know anyone who can get the cdrom, I'm very interested. I'm in for a exchange for on of the following...
1
1