Damp/wet rear seats

Hi,

I have a 2000 Peugeot 406 1.8 16V. Recently I have descovered the rear seat of the car get a little wet when it's raining or when I have been to the car wash. I have made sure all the rear windows are closing and sealing properly and have made sure the roof isn't leaking from a mobile phone areal on the roof. The water seems to be coming in from underneath the car. Has anyone experienced a similar problem, or have any idea what could be causing this?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Jul

Reply to
Jul

I'm not familiar with the 406 but most pugs have a rubber bung under the back seat to access the fuel tank guage sender unit. it is about 5 inches diameter. Might be worth a check to see if this is leaking.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

commom on the 406.........if an autochanger is fitted it usually fills with water as well..i'm sure others here have had this fault too

Reply to
Mindwipe