Rover service Milton Keynes area

Hello,

Does anyone know a (former) rover dealer or other who can provide Rover services in the Milton Keynes area. Particularly looking for someone to fix my key fobs, or sell me new ones.

Cheers

Pete

Reply to
PeteT

found on using the good old yellow pages. Suitably expensive though. Does it really take an hour to program a jey fob? Or is it a just because we can charge. hmm

Pete

Reply to
PeteT

My local rover service agent charges £30 to reprogram a key fob. Thats Trinity Mazda on Coventry rd, Hinckley. The Workshops are still MG-Rover agents. It's not a million miles from you if you happened to be heading this way.

Reply to
chris baldry

Hinkley!

Thats 10 mins from me!