help with security code

i own a 306 put the security code in wrong 3 times.. what do i do.????

Reply to
jimboy234

i'm not shure. but try to remove the panel, disconnect it and short the two pins of the connector

"jimboy234" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:954172 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com...

Reply to
Christian Schubert

If you are talking about radio security code-- If 306 is same as 206-- Then disconnect battery for a while. On reconnection you get another 3 goes. I wonder how I know!!!

Henry

Reply to
Dragon

Same on a 405, or you can hold down some combination and it will reset. Not sure, but vaguely remember holding down the band selector for 15seconds.

Reply to
Wichita

It would help if the OP would come back to confirm this, but many of the earlier 306s had a code panel built in to the engine immobiliser. Nothing to do with the radio.

Reply to
Brian

If the keypad is the same as a 106 a 30 minute wait is required, although having done this myself, and being in a hurry, disconnecting the battery lead speeded things up... Rog

Reply to
Rog