High frequency keys

Hi All, Does anyone know if I can programme one of my keys to work as a remote. One works and the other doesnt. The one that works is just the fob. Is there a way I can programme the key myself? I know my old mondeo would do it through the ignition.

Any help would be appreciated as having both keys on my keyring is very bulky!!

Simon

Reply to
energizer

Oops! Yeh I see how that was a problem. Sorry all. It's a 406 2.1td.

However....

I went to it hours after writing this post and stuck the key in the ignition. I turned it to the first position and pressed the buuton on the key. Hey presto, it worked!! Fluke.

Thanks all the same. I'm sure I will need you all again in the near future.

Kind regards

Simon

Reply to
energizer