Peugeot Alarm

As we all know customer service over at peugeot isn't the best, but I think I've had the worst of it.

One of my many problems with my local dealership, Mike Thompson (Cowboys) of Stafford, is that they sold me a manufacturers alarm (£230) and fitted a halfords type alarm (£90). I managed to get them to remove it and put what I paid for on it but I don't really trust them at all.

Can anyone tell me where I can find an alarm in a 307sw and check it's a legit peugeot one?

Thanks, Ben.

Reply to
bengutt

"bengutt" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

I have been told that all Peugeot parts are distributed from Southampton...?

Reply to
B52

as far as i know it is only sold by official peugeot parts reseller so a dealer or a authorised peugeot garage.

how you can see its a OEM peugeot alarm:

-no extra remote, you use your key for opening the doors and turn off the alarm.

-when you look at the wireing its in a way "plug and play" so no wires need to me cut, it's all done with connectors.

-its compatible with the MUX of the car; a example you can also so now when your hood is still open on the multifunctional display

-the peugeot alarm NEEDS to be programmed by your dealer or a authorised garage since you need a DIAG2000 or PP2000.

-the OEM provider is TEXalarm.

Reply to
axl