peugot 306 r reg 1900 desiel

I am currently experiencing a vibration through the floor of the car, and as I clipped a curb somtime ago I thought it may be part of my problem. Car into garage yesterday, new drive shaft fitted to d/S of the car but little or no difference. The vibration only happens when the car is driving go to any speed depress clutch pedal and the noise goes, its only there when I put my foot down Any ideas please Thanks Tony

Reply to
Tony Evans

gearbox mount....engine mount...

Reply to
Chrs

Is there any noise associated with this? A vibration like this can often be caused by a worn inner drive shaft joint, but there is also often a dull noise with it too.

Reply to
Brian

Like what Brian said inner drive shaft joint,(get that looked at.when all the snow has gone)

Reply to
Chrs