Radio Code

I have recently bought a second hand Peugeot 306 D-Turbo and all is going well. However I don't appear to have the radio code. This isn't a problem for me at the moment, but may be in the future if I have to disconnect the battery.

Firstly, how is this normally supplied? Secondly, is it possible to obtain this or do I have to get a new radio if I have lost the code.

Thanks, Sean

Reply to
Sean

try ringing the previous owner first failing that try the selling dealer to see if they have it on file failing that a dealer can get it for a price or any radio repair shop

Reply to
Mindwipe