Re: 206 Radio

2002
Reply to
Matt

put 4 metal rods thro the 4 holes, small screw driver will do, similar to the holes size the better. get a grip on the 4 and wiggle it out... heres a pics i take... hope that will help...

voxDEI

No year?

I know this might sound like a silly question, but how do you remove the > factory fitted radio/casette from a 206?? > > I have loosened it slightly by moving the 4 clips through the holes in the > front, it comes out about 3mm then no more......? > > Thanks, > > Matt > >
Reply to
Bloke