Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pug 205 gti brake caliper, pads, binding
Hi, I had a front brake caliper replaced the other day. The front pads, both sides, were also replaced. I note that on occasions some binding occurs at the front wheels. Is this to be expected because...
7
7

308 head unit question
Hi, Just purchased a 08 plate 308 sport, it has the standard sport spec and therefore comes with the standard headunit (no cd changer). My previous car had ipod and bluetooth calling support via my...

205
Can anybody tell me where the petrol gauge sensor is on a pug 205 right hand drive 1.6 auto.1991-92 i have looked all over the place and cant find it .the reason i ask is the fuel gauge light keeps...
5
5

Ammedinnedjad sels his pug

hi
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
2
2

406 condensation
has anyone any ideas how to stop my windscreen freezing on the INSIDE. its a 51 plate 406. i am assuming it is condensation which freezes. it dosent affect any other window,just the windscreen. thanks...
1
1

service spanner
Long time i have been on here can anybody tell me how to get the service spanner off on a pug 206 we given it a full engine service and the thing is still there. Thanks Chris in Addlestone
2
2

P406, third break lamp
Hi, the LEDs of the 3rd break lamp are damaged. Normally the need 2.5 Volts (lumiled's) and 70mA. But the resistor has just 38 ohms so they'll get more than 300mA. Is the current pulsed? What kind of...

406 doors freezing
i have a 51 plate 406, and in the freezing weather the doors wont are froozen shut. does anyone have any ideas how to stop this in advance jim.
8
8

407 boot switch problem
The boot-opening switch on my 407 doesn't work. I can still open it with the remote but, presumably, the contacts on the press-switch on the boot are dirty - whatever. Anyway, unless anyone has any...
5
5

hello group
not many people having problems with there peugeots now then ??
4
4

still can't get used to it
Overall I'm very happy with my Partner, but there's one issue I can't get used to. The electrical window on passenger side goes down as long as I keep pressing the button down; when I release the...
15
15

REQ: Manuals - Books: Repairing Automotive air conditioning systems (Peugeot 406 if possible) TIA
REQ: Manuals - Books: Repairing Automotive air conditioning systems (Peugeot 406 if possible) TIA --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy...

bad mistake need help on 206
OK so i was following a guide on the internet on how to fix a bad indicator stalk that is out of alignment. I got a bit stuck as the guide was for an earlier model so was different . so I put back...
2
2

206 Front seat
Does anyone know how to correct a flopping front seat. It will not lock in the upright position as it falls back into the reclined position. Everything appears to be in the correct position in the...