Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

406 sedan rocker cover oil leak problem
My local garage have been VERY good, but this one has them stumped. A 406 sedan, the rocker cover did have an oil leak. During a recent service and recent clean up I said "fix the oil leak" They...
11
11

307 hdi 120 Droning at 1000rpm and "Clicking" Switches!?
Hi, I have a 54 plate 307 which has suddenly started to resonate around 1000rpm, I have also just noticed the switche(s) on top of the inlet pipes are switching rapidly in an irregular manner if I rev...

Where to get 306 serviced in Sutton, Surrey area
I'm moving to Sutton, near Cheam, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for where to get my 306 serviced / repaired. I can see that there is a Peugeot dealer, Wilsons, in Epsom. Anyone...
5
5

well
every body away on holiday??
4
4

Peugeot 107 -Replacing standard radio with CD/Radio
I wan't to replace the standard radio in my Peugeot 107 from 2010. The new radio is 16 cm. deep and it seems that it won't fit in the original hole - it is too deep I think. Can I remove something in...
1
1

Peugeot joining with China for new vehicle joint-venture
From AB ***** PSA Peugeot-Citroën already sells its wares in China and has a joint-venture with Dongfeng, but has now added another joint venture partner in a ?395 million ($499M U.S.) 50-50 tie-up...

Peugeot bring back TALBOT to sell cheap cars
From AB **** It's certainly possible. According to La Voz de Galicia, the French automaker is currently mulling the creation of a new sub-brand to break into the lower rungs of the inexpensive car...
1
1

Anti-pollution Fault Peugeot 807 reg no 53 plate
I have a 53 reg plate Peugeot 807 that has started displaying "Anti-pollution Fault" from time to time over the past year. I do not want to go to a main dealer but prefer to use my regular trusted...

old 205
have a pug 205 1992 petrol auto .need help on this one first start very well go down road very well stop at shop about 5 mins come out and its a sod to start. have replaced plugs leads airfilter and...
4
4

P406 HDI 110 hp error code P0235!?!?!
Greeting Before about two weeks I noticed that my car (P406 2.0 HDI 110ks) poor traction, ie when the number of turns cross the 2000 rpm and the turbo should withdraw it does not happen, but the car...
1
1

Bipper Tepee
I fancy one of these vehicles, I have a partner escapade at present but the bipper will give me an extra 10miles per are smaller of course but there's only two of us elderlies that would use it for...
9
9

parking sensor-bestbond
Bestbond company is a professional of automotive electronics product development,production and sales" main production and development of automotive electronics is parking parking sensor,LCD parking...

307 rear brake discs question
Hi, I have a 307sw 2004. The rear brake discs have the integrated wheel bearing and only 4 bolt holes. I am trying to get some replacements but would like to make sure that I am getting the right...
1
1

P406 HDI
I have a P406 HDI 80kW in 2000. passed with 200 000 km and now I have a problem! When I switch into reverse, gear shift occasionally pops up from your position. Was noticed that the whole system shift...

Motor Insurance Database UK
Hi, I am insured, but for some reason not listed with the MID. Is it best to be registered? Thanks
18
18