Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PICS: The Peugeot Hoggar PICKUP TRUCK is COMING
Following a teaser announcement back in early March, French carmaker Peugeot has fully revealed the Hoggar, a new pint-sized pickup truck designed and developed in Brazil for the domestic market....
10
10

406 Rapier Diesel Estate (2001)
Done 93,000 miles and every reason to be pleased with vehicle. I do,however,have a small problem with the temperature display, which now reads _ _0. Can anyone tell me - is this a fuse problem or the...
2
2

306 TD Very heavy clutch pedal operation
We have had two older 306TD I think both 1.9L belonging to younger family members and both have a very heavy short travel clutch lift which I would find very wearing on long journeys or in crawling...
2
2

Query re peugeot 106.
Good day all! Just an odd question about some problems I had with a new 106 back in 1997. I leased this car in Paris and drove it for 15,000 Km around Europe. No mechanical problems at all. 1 minor...

Peugeot 206, 5 door lazy lock problem
This is a potential problem on one of the rear doors on a P206 hdi with central locking. I notice that one rear door lock is lazy in operation ie it lacks behind in speed from the other locks and on...

207 1.6 turbo CC question
I'm looking at buying a 2008 207 1.6 turbo 5 speed CC but have no experience with Peugeot. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me any ideas of any problems with this model or what I should be...
1
1

406 No Throttle response
I have a 406 which is fly by wire throttle (Sender and receiver) and has no throttle response. The question is which unit has failed? And or how do I find out?
1
1

The sorrow end of my pug....
9
9

P406 HDI
I noticed that my carpet beneath your feet wet watery precisely. As the car parks on the downhill doubt leak of precipitation, and the slope splilover in the area below the driver's legs. Where and...
13
13

Rear Wipe Wash
I have problem with rear wiper wash. The water does not come out from rear wiper. I have checked the tube and everything else but nothing is loose or any holes present.... One strange thing. When I...
2
2

oil pressure
ref pug 205 1.6 gti I noticed a swing on the oil pressure gauge recently - from normal to low. I though that I might be low on oil, but on checking, it is at the usual level (full). The temperature of...
3
3

406 hdi 2000 V plate idle judder and engine management on.
hi all. i hope someone can help me out here, this would be my 4th 406 hdi, i love them to bits, but the one i bought 2 days ago is making me think twice!! here we go! Peugeot 406 2.0 hdi 2000 V reg...
7
7

Problem P 406 HDI!?!?!
Help me! I have P406 2.0l , 80 kW, 2000y. Today my car went crazy! I did not open my remote key. The engine is running OK, but the electronics in the cabin canceled obedience, the display first...
2
2

307sw back door will not close
Hi, My boot door will not close. Everytime I close it the thing just clicks back open. I have now unplugged the electric connection to the back of the handle and it will now close but I can't open it...
7
7

HDi16 Air Filter change ?.
2006, Peugeot Partner Escapade. HDi 16, Air filter. How do I change it? Don
2
2