1996 sunfire options-- where do i check?

I was wondering where i can find the listing of options on a 1996 sunfire.

is there a location on the car to check to see if it has abs, power steering, side airbags etc?

thanks in advance.

sean

Reply to
sean_incali

Find the sticker with the RPO codes, it's normally in the trunk somewhere, on the doorjamb or in the glovebox. Once you have that I'll post a link to a website to decipher the codes.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

none