2004 Grand Prix GT steering noise

I am thinking about buying a 2004 GP with 30000 miles. I like the car but the steering makes a creaking noise when turning at slow speeds. The dealer says it is a nylon bushing on one of the half shafts. Does anyone have any information on this?

Also, the radio cuts out every 4 or 5 minutes for a split second. This must either be a defective radio or loose connection which the dealer will have to fix, but I'm more concerned about the steering noise.

Thanks

Reply to
Bill

The car is under warranty, why are you asking here what is wrong with it? Have him fix it.

Reply to
tony kujawa

It is a well known fact that the steering fluid was not topped off at the factory. That's what was wrong with my 2004 GP. Goto to

to learn more or better yet to this posting on that site:

Samuel Warren